Little Aussie Directories
Terms and Conditions
1.1: METHOD OF ENTRY
To enter, competition entrants must follow the instructions provided in the competition announcement on the platform the competition is held. Entry is limited to Western Australian residents only. Only one entry per person during the promotional period will be accepted, unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries will be removed.
For competitions and giveaways through which entrants must answer a specific question, unless otherwise stated in the competition description: a winning entry/entries will be drawn at random; the first entry/entries drawn containing the correct answer will win.
For competitions and giveaways through which entrants must provide a response, unless otherwise stated in the premise: a winning entry/entries will be chosen by a member of Little Aussie Directories based on creativity, originality and adherence to the brief, at the discretion of Little Aussie Directories.
For Facebook competitions, participants must follow the instructions provided in the competition announcement to be entered into the competition.
For competitions for which entrants must provide feedback about a business that advertises with Little Aussie Directories (eg: Valued Customer Competition, Choose Local promotion) - proof of purchase will be verified with the named Advertising Business. Acceptable proof includes, invoice/receipt or written confirmation from the named business. If the entrant is unable to prove they have 'used' the business, they are ineligible to enter.
1.2: DURATION OF THE PROMOTION
The competition duration is as indicated in the competition announcement via the platform that the Competition is held.
1.3: NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES
The nature and value of the prize is as indicated in the competition announcement via the platform which the competition is held. All prize values are the recommended retail value in Australian dollars and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the prize value. Restaurant vouchers must be used within 12 months and redeemed in one purchase from the supplier. Should the full value of the restaurant voucher not be redeemed, the voucher holder will not be issued with a refund for the balance.
Participants must be WA residents and be 18 years of age or over to enter. Employees of Little Aussie Directories and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
For competitions associated with businesses that currently advertise in Little Aussie Directories (eg: Valued Customer Competition), employees of that business and their immediate family are ineligible to enter.
1.5: PLACE, DATE & TIME OF DRAW / JUDGING
Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place within 40 days of the advertised competition closing date. All competitions/giveaways for which entrants must provide an original response or submission will be judged by a Little Aussie Directories' employee based on creativity, originality and adherence to the brief.
1.6: ADVISING RESULT OF DRAW & UNCLAIMED PRIZES
Prize winners will be notified via email, phone and/or the platform the competition is held. Prizes will be held for 30 days. Should a prize not be claimed within 30 days, a decision to re-draw a winner will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
1.7: CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
All prizes are subject to availability, are non‐transferable and not exchangeable. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control for any element of any prize that is not provided. The Promoter may, subject to State regulations, substitute a different prize of equivalent value in place of any prize referred to via the platform that the Competition is held. The prize does not include any other costs of a personal nature not stated. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
If an entrant is found to have given incorrect or misleading information when entering a Competition, they will be disqualified and removed from the current competition and/or any future Competition.
1.8: PUBLICITY MATERIALS
It is a condition of entry that the Promoter has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the Public the names of any entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. Entrants may be required by the Promoter to participate in any photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) (the “publicity materials”) and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (whether in written, electronic, visual, audio and/or any other form) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises the Promoter at the time of entering the Promotion that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity. To notify the Promoter please call 08 6250 2900 or email email@example.com.
1.9: ENTRANTS’ DETAILS
Upon entering a Little Aussie Competition and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions via an opt-in checkbox on the entry form, the entrant acknowledges and consents to:
Where a person/entrant provides feedback (written opinion) in relation to services provided by an Advertiser, the person/entrant agrees to only provide feedback that reflects their genuine experience of the Advertiser, be that positive or negative.
The Person/Entrant acknowledges & agrees to adhere to the Feedback Guidelines at the end of this document.
The Person/Entrant consents to:
- Little Aussie Directories publishing the feedback across platforms for marketing and advertising purposes.
- His/her first name only and residential suburb being publicised together with the feedback provided by the Person/Entrant.
- Little Aussie Directories' right to change, condense and edit feedback provided by the Person/Entrant. Little Aussie Directories agrees that feedback will not be edited to change the intent, tone or topic.
- Sharing the feedback, and person/entrants' details with the named Advertiser who may choose to publish the feedback on their website.
All feedback submitted is not confidential and may be used, in any manner, form, medium or technology, at our sole discretion.
Feedback will be published in accordance with Little Aussie Directories' Feedback Guidelines.
1.11: RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the Promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
1.12: NO CORRESPONDENCE
All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the Promotion and/or redemption of the prizes are exercised at its absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
1.13: NAME & ADDRESS OF PROMOTER
The promoter is Little Aussie Directories (ABN 78 279 976 837) of PO Box 764 Willetton, WA 6955, Telephone 08 6250 2900.
1.14: LATE ENTRIES
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction of any communications network.
Little Aussie Directories collects information provided by the Entrant, some of which may be considered 'personal information' to assist in the provisions of goods and services by the Advertiser and to improve Little Aussie Directories' services.
The Entrant acknowledges and agrees to its personal information being dealt with in accordance with Little Aussie Directories' Privacy Statement.
The Entrant has the right to access and alter its personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988
2: FEEDBACK GUIDELINES
Little Aussie Directories' provides the following guidelines when submitting feedback
- Please make sure you have used the business before submitting your feedback.
- Stay on topic. Let us know what you like and what you really like a lot, and why, and if there is anything you don’t like or think could be made better.
- Please do not use quotes, links or text that you have not written or are otherwise not original.
- Please only provide feedback relating to the quality of the service provided.
- Please do not use profanities, racist or sexual slurs, prejudiced, libellous or unlawful comments, or terms of abuse. Feedback of this nature will not appear on the site.
- Keep it simple. Not too long, not too short, just enough to help out. 25-50 words max should do it.
- Please do not include names, telephone numbers, email address etc, or any data and marketing communications about another product or service.
- Please make sure your feedback is constructive and relevant.
Please do not submit feedback:
- that you know is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is or may reasonably be considered to be, obscene, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased, offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to anyone;
- that impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, phone numbers or other personally identifiable information in respect of any individual
All feedback that you submit is not confidential and may be used, in any manner, form, medium or technology, at our sole discretion. We have the right to change, condense and edit any feedback on our website at our sole discretion.
3: COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
- A Community Reward is a monetary donation from Little Aussie Directories to an eligible Community Group calculated on the value of an eligible Customer Job with a Participating Business
- A Community Reward can only be claimed by the nominated Community Group and is non-transferable.
Eligible Customer Job
- The Community Reward is only awarded for eligible Customer Jobs which comply with the following:
- They are with a Participating Business as displayed on the Community Group landing page.
- They are registered through the online registration form on the Community Group website.
- They have a copy of the Customer Job receipt, which has been uploaded.
- They have an Invoice Date on or between 11th April 2019 and 30th June 2019.
- They are for jobs exceeding a minimum value of $75.
Calculating the Value of Community Reward on Eligible Customer Jobs
- The value of each Community Reward is equal to $10.00 plus 5% of the Customer Job value to a maximum of $300.
- A Community Reward will not be awarded if:
- The Customer Job receipt does not contain an ABN number
- A Community Reward has already been awarded for a Customer Job from the same Participating Business
- The Customer Job cannot be verified with written job receipts.
- The Customer Job cannot be confirmed by the Participating Business
Distribution of Community Rewards to the Community Organisation
- The Community Rewards will be calculated monthly and paid quarterly to the participating Community Group.
- Community Rewards will be deposited in a nominated bank account held in the name of the Community Group.
- A remittance advice will be supplied to the key contact person nominated for the Community Reward program. Quarterly and End-of-Financial-Year reports will be supplied to all contacts (key, secondary) provided on the Community Rewards participant details sheet.
Participation in the Community Rewards Program
- The Community Rewards Program is only open to Community Groups that are incorporated and registered with the Western Australian Department of Commerce (Associations Online).
- Little Aussie Directories reserves the right to approve or decline any expression of interest from groups wishing to participate in the program at any time.
- Little Aussie Directories, at its discretion, reserves the right to discontinue a group's participation in the program with 7-days’ notice.
Special offers provided by the participating business
- Special offers may include discounts on services provided by a participating business. Little Aussie Directories has no control or responsibility for the special offers promoted through our website, magazine, directory or services.
Conditions of use
- Special offers must be used within the time-frame as specified with the special offer. If no date is specified, then the special offer will expire 2 months after the last publication issue.
- Only ONE special offer can be used for the same job or service with the business owning the special offer, unless otherwise agreed with the business.
- Each special offer can only be used/redeemed once per person.
- Special offers are not transferable, are non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash. You must not attempt to duplicate, transfer, sell or exchange any special offer that has been exclusively offered to you.
- 'Advertiser' means a business advertising in Little Aussie Directories at the time of the competition. It does not include Not-for-profit organisations.
- 'Entrant' refers to the person associated by name and address to the entry details provided when entering the competition.
- 'Platform' includes the community magazine, community website, facebook, email and such other platforms established by Little Aussie Directories
- 'Promoter' refers Little Aussie Directories
- 'Little Aussie Directories' is the trading name of Thornhill Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 009 342 232) as trustee for the Holford Business Trust
- 'Feedback' refers to a written expression of a personal experience with an Advertiser.